Product Listing Policy for Sellers
PRODUCT LISTING POLICY
- You may not post any content or sell any item on mybucket.co.in Platform that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in India.
- Posting any content or listing any item below are specifically prohibited unless expressly permitted in writing by mybucket.co.in / PV Enterprises. HOWEVER, THIS LIST IS MERELY INDICATIVE AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR COMMUNICATION.
- We do not allow the sale and listing of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are controversial. These products are not limited to but include:
- Items that encourage illegal activities from legal or medical perspective;
- Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
- Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities;
- Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature;
- Items that do not offer physical product or service, such as digital currencies and advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information.
- PV Enterprises | mybucket.co.in reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED AND CONTROLLED ITEMS
DRUGS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- PV Enterprises | mybucket.co.in forbids any and all listing or sale of narcotics, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances (including all drugs listed in Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Narcotics or Psychopathic Substances Act or any other law applicable).
- Drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance.
- The listing or sale of packaging materials which may be utilized to contain controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs.
- The listing or sale of orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods and supplements.
EXPLOSIVE, HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS AND FIREARMS
- The posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment.
- Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals.
- The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials.
- Ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
- Listing of fireworks, firecrackers and associated products are forbidden. Where the User is a properly licensed to sell these products an exception can be made.
- Any service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) or known associated agents.
- The posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise).
- Posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, batons, crossbows).
- While listing of most knives and other cutting instruments is permitted, switchblade knives, gravity knifes, knuckledusters (bladed or not), bladed handheld devices, and disguised knives are prohibited.
- PV Enterprises | mybucket.co.in maintains discretion over what items are appropriate and may cause removal of a listing that it deems as a weapon.
GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY ISSUED ITEMS
Following items are not permitted to be listed:
- Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
- Law enforcement badges or law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
- Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
- Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles.
- There are some police items that may be listed on mybucket.co.in, provided they observe the following guidelines:
- Authorized general souvenir items that do not resemble badges, and paperweights that do not contain badges.
- Badges that are clearly not genuine or official.
- Historical badges that do not resemble modern law enforcement badges, provided that the item description clearly states that the badge is a historical piece.
- Any official, internal, classified or non-public documents.
- Listing of police equipment and associated products
ADULT AND OBSCENE MATERIALS
- The posting or sale of pornographic materials.
- Items depicting or suggestive of bestiality, rape sex, incest or sex with graphic violence or degradation, and any items depicting or suggestive of sex involving minors, are strictly prohibited.
CIRCUMVENTION DEVICES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT USED FOR ILLICIT PURPOSES
- Descramblers and other items that can be used to gain unauthorized access to television programming (such as satellite and cable TV), internet access, telephone, data or other protected, restricted, or premium services.
- Devices designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with authorized radio communications, such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi).
- The listing or sale of spy equipment and devices used for interception of wire, oral and electronic communications.
- Bank card readers and “skimmers”.
- Any and all unauthorized circumvention devices not included in the above are also strictly prohibited.
- Listings claiming to provide government services and related products.
- The listing or sale of any form of invoices or receipts (including blank, pre-filled, or value added invoices or receipts).
- PV Enterprises | mybucket.co.in prohibits listings for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
COLLECTIONS, ARTIFACTS AND PRECIOUS METALS
- PV Enterprises | mybucket.co.in strictly forbids the sale and purchase of currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, credit and debit cards, investment interest, currency in digital or any intangible form (e.g. crypto-currency), as well as the equipment and materials used to produce such items.
- Counterfeits of the identified articles, legal tender and stamps.
- Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word "COPY", "REPRODUCTION" or "REPLICA" and comply with local laws.
- Rough diamonds and “conflict minerals” originating from non-compliant countries.
- Artefacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws of India.
HUMAN PARTS, HUMAN REMAINS AND PROTECTED FLORA AND FAUNA
- Listing of human body parts and remains.
- The listing or sale of any animal (including any animal parts such as pelts, skins, internal organs, teeth, claws, shells, bones, tusks, ivory and other parts) protected by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) or any other local law or regulation.
OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION DETRIMENTAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY
- Any publication or other media containing state secrets or information detrimental to national security or public order.
- Any information supporting or advocating infringement of national sovereignty, terrorist organizations or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, or religion.
- Postings that are ethnically or racially offensive.
- Materials advocating, promoting or otherwise supporting fascism, Nazism and other extreme ideologies.
- The posting of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf is prohibited.