Curved Refrigerator Door Handle (3650AA 1014 + 3650AA 1015 AND 3650AA 1012 + 3650AA 1013) Compatible With LG Double Door Refrigerator Models in GL - T252GP To GL - 325TMG4 Series
Product Code: 1012+1013-1014+1015
Custom block Html
About this item
- Good quality plastic material, with chrome plated base for easy grip.
- Comprises only of Door Handle set (Upper plastic and Chrome plated base).
- Screws/nuts not included in the packet.
- Existing/Old screws can be used to fasten the handle on fridge door.
Please note -
- This design handle comes in two different sizes.
- Please match either the dimensions/size OR Part Codes embossed inside your old handle with both part codes mentioned for each size below, before ordering -
- Part code embossed inside the small size handle of same design is 3650AA 1012 and 3650AA 1013
- 30 x 4 x 3 Centimeters in length (top to bottom), width and height.
- Compatible only with LG double door refrigerator models in GL - T252GP, GL - T252GV, GL - T262QM, GL - 265TMG4, GL - 265GM4 series only.
- Part Code embossed inside the long/bigger size handle - 3650AA 104 and 3650AA 1015.
- Compatible with LG double door models in GL - 285BEG5, GL - 295TMG4, GL - 298LMG4 and GL - 325TMG4 Series only.
- 33.5 x 4.3 x 3.2 Centimeters in length (top to bottom), width and height.
- 3 color options based on availability in stock at the time of purchase.
- Available colors for this handle are - Light Grey, Dark Grey and Silver White/Cream.
- Silver Grey, Pink colors are not in production and can not be arranged.
- No warranty or guarantee on these products as these are generic, Made in India products.
- Please contact our support team at +91-7982318936 to confirm availability of matching color for your refrigerator before placing the order.
- These handles DO NOT fit in any other brand refrigerators. Do not order if you have a fridge of brands other than LG.
Instructions to Install the Handle-
- Please affix the chrome plated base on your refrigerator door first.
- Gently place the top plastic piece on top of the chrome base
- Press it slowly until you hear the locking sound/clicks to make sure handle has been affixed well on the chrome base.